Saturday 30 January 2010

W.I. Badge Design


We had W.I. again on thursday :) happy me.
It's so much fun and nice and chilled, a good break in the middle of a stressful week, in this case full of house-hunting and assessment prep. (which I finished early because Joe Conway was coming to Brighton wahoo!)

Aaaaanyway this week we made badge designs and one of them is going to be chosen to be our badge. I stitched mine and was proud. Didn't get to finish it so I have finished it just now and here it is, complete with a little Brighton starling. I'm not expecting it to win because there are some awesome designs - Isobel Reddington is a dark horse when it comes to drawing - but I wanted to finish it for fun :D Forgive the weird luminescent colours, my scanner enjoys playing around.

No comments:

Post a Comment